Happy first day of September! I’m so excited to be entering a new month (and season!) so I thought I’d kick it off by talking about my September goals and report back on how I did with August (spoiler – not great).
August Goals Report:
- Reader survey. Nope. Didn’t even start it.
- Post about essential oils. I’m counting this since I got my first one up this past weekend. I have more planned, but this is a win for now.
- Create Buttons for my sidebar. Big nope.
- Get through office move. It’s over. Win!
- 12,500 steps every day. Even though I didn’t technically make this, I’m counting it because I averages more than 12,500 steps every day. There were only two days that I didn’t make it, and all the moving I did during the office move made up for it.
- Get back into the 180s. Ha. This was FAR too ambitious with all that went on.
- Have a date night with Chris. Ugh. nope, not even a little bit. Hopefully soon.
- Go to Splashdown. Big, big fail. How did this month go so fast?
So what’s on tap for September? Well, hopefully it’s a little more realistic so I can actually reach them!
- Reader survey. Since this didn’t even come close to getting done, I’m leaving it on the list. Fingers crossed!
- Create Buttons for my sidebar. Hopefully I’ll get this checked off this weekend with the extra day off!
- Grow my pageviews by 10%. I’ve really been trying to grow this space, and I’d love to see some new faces around here!
- 12,500 steps every day. Didn’t get there completely, so I’m keeping it.
- Lose 3 pounds. This will get me back to where I was at the beginning of August, and I feel like it’s a LOT more realistic.
- Have a date night with Chris. Must happen – it’s been far too long.
- Finish 3 books. My reading has been sorely lacking lately, and I’m waaaay behind on my reading, as Goodreads reminded me when I logged in today (11 behind schedule for my challenge, ugh). I’m actually hoping to do more than 3, but the theme this month is realistic.
After a busy summer, I’m looking forward to keeping it simple this month. What do you think of my goals? Do you set monthly goals?