Feeding my family a wholesome dinner every night is no small task. We have a regular rotation of meals we pick from, but this is one of my favorites – Pesto Chicken Pizza!
This recipe is really simple and only 5 ingredients, unless you choose to dress it up some more. I usually opt to make my own pizza dough since it’s really easy and inexpensive (I use Ree Drummond’s recipe), but store bought dough would work too!This Pesto Chicken Pizza recipe is easy, delicious, and great for the whole family! #recipe #pizza Click To Tweet
- 1 batch pizza dough
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella (I like to buy the block and shred it myself - it melts better!)
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce (you can make your own, but I like Costco's)
- 3-4 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 5-6 grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Prehead oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness. I prefer it thinner, but it's up to you!
- Top with pesto, spreading around.
- Top pesto with chicken, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-15 minutes. This will all depend on your oven and how thin you've rolled the crust.
- Let cool and enjoy!