Yield 16 bars
A fun rainbow themed snack for St. Patrick's Day!
- 3 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles or other colorful rice cereal flakes
- Grease a 9 x 13 in cake pan. I lined it with nonstick foil first to make it easier.
- Put the butter and marshmallows in a large microwave safe bowl.Microwave for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Pour in the cereal and mix to combine. It'll be really sticky, so mix quickly!
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan and flatten. I sprayed cooking spray on my hands and patted down to make it easier and keep it from sticking.
- Set aside until cool and set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe by Being Mrs. Beer at https://www.beingmrsbeer.com/2017/02/rainbow-treats/