Before I get into my goals, I wanted to remind you all that today is World Autism Awareness Day. Are you wearing blue? I pulled out my blue polka dot skirt I got from one of my Stitch Fix boxes, and I’m so glad I did – yay for spring weather and skirts, right? I love that there’s a day to celebrate individuals with autism – Abbie’s wearing her blue aunt shirt today in honor of her Aunt Rachel.
Anyway, it’s been a while since I’ve sat down and done a monthly goals post. I used to do them pretty often, but they usually seem to fall off during the winter. Coincidence? Probably not. Who wants to tackle goals when the weather just makes you want to stay home in your warm bed? Anyway, April’s going to be a busy month for us, so I thought I’d set some goals to help me keep my sanity. These goals aren’t going to be anything crazy, but hopefully I’ll get them done.
- Lose 2 pounds. That’s only about 1/2 pound a week. Totally doable.
- Maintain 12,500 steps a day, every day. I’ve hit my step goals every day since November, and there’s no stopping me now!
- Spring clean my house. I recently got my first bottle of Thieves cleaner from Young Living, and I’m so excited to try it out and have my whole house smell like thieves. I may have gone a little oil crazy.
- Share with you all why I decided to get into essential oils. I feel like a lot of people are looking for information on them, so I’m excited to tell you all about it!
- Track my food EVERY DAY. I’ve been really lax about this lately, and I need to get back to it. I do so much better with my weight loss when I’m tracking every bite that I take.
- Start planning my blog redesign. I haven’t gotten a new design in nearly 2 years, and I’m itching for it. While we’re on that topic, any design elements you love in blog design?
- Spend more time outside. Abbie LOVES playing outside, and now that the weather’s better, I want to do it as much as possible.
What are your goals this month? Do you set small ones like I do, or lots of big ones? I’d love to see yours!