This has been floating around the blogosphere, so I thought I’d do it with the husband…don’t worry, I didn’t peek!
1. How long have you been married?
J: 2 years, 2 weeks, and 2 days
C: 2 years, 1 month (approx)
2. Where was your first date?
J: We drove around Reston and then went to Silver Diner. He was really nervous…It was cute.
3. Where was your first kiss?
J: At a party at a friend’s house…and we’re no longer friends with her. Ooops.
4. Who first said, "I love you"?
J: He did. I was afraid to say it first and hid from him. Once he said it, I did too.
C: I DID!
5. What were your wedding colors?
J: Purple with touches of green.
C: Purple and silver
6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
J: I often end a statement by saying “you know?” As if I’m telling him something he didn’t.
C: Ending sentences with, "you know?"
7.Who is her celebrity crush?
J: I don’t really have one right now.
C: Jason Aldean
8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
J: Blue Moon for me, a Miller light for him
C: Blue Moon for her, Miller Light for me
9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
J: He likes a lot of things I make, but maybe spaghetti and meatballs?
C: My grandmother’s pasta and meatballs
10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
J: I made this chicken penne pasta thing one night…it had cheddar and cottage cheese in it. He hates melted cheddar cheese…I should’ve known better.
C: The chicken-cheese thing from a couple of weeks ago
11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
J: Anything by Lady Antebellum or Miranda Lambert
C: Anything by Lady Antebellum
12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
J: Biting his nails!
C: Biting my nails
13. What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
J: Check Abbie, put Vaseline on my lips, check my phone
C: Checks on the baby
14. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
J: He would probably say my smile.
C: Her smile
15. What’s her go-to drink at Starbucks?
J: Usually a Grande Skinny Mocha, although lately I’m loving the Grande Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato
C: Peppermint Mocha
16. What’s her blog’s name?
J: Being Mrs. Beer
C: Being Mrs. Beer
So cute! 🙂 I’m still trying to get Jake to answer these questions. HAHA!
This is so fun! You guys are cute:-) xoxo