Happy Tuesday! As promised, I’m sharing my latest Stitch Fix box…
… starting with me on video. It’s awkward for me to be on video, but I suppose it’s awkward for most people right? Here goes!
Okay, now that you’ve seen me be super awkward on video, here’s what I got!
Item 1 – PIXLEY Colibri Heart Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse – XL – $48.00
I’ve seen this top around and had pinned it, so I was excited to see it in my box. It’s got a gorgeous heart print, and the navy color is really versatile. When I tried it on though, it just didn’t fit right. It’s hard to tell from the photo, but it’s pretty tight in the shoulders and the buttons pulled across my chest a little. I really liked it, but it just wasn’t a keeper. Verdict: Sent back.
Item 2 – MYSTREE Esperanza Open Stitch Cardigan – XL – $68.00
I had pinned this too, but this sweater was just okay. I didn’t really like the open stitching since it let air through and I feel that kind of defeats the purpose of a cardigan since it wasn’t warm. Verdict: Sent Back
Item 3 – KENSIE Rebekah Contrast Detail Blazer – XL – $88.00
I had asked for a blazer in this box, and this one totally fit the bill. I love the fun polka dot detail on the lining, and it fit perfectly. Basically, the only reason I didn’t keep it was the price. It was just a bit more than I wanted to spend for something I wasn’t sure I’d wear a lot, but I loved having it sent to me to try on. I probably would have had no idea what to pick up in a store! Verdict: Sent Back
Item 4 – ZAD Cassy Clover Chandelier Earrings – $32.00
Stitch Fix jewelry basically always wins with me. I think I’ve only had one flop when it came to jewelry. I love these. I love bigger earrings, but my ears are pretty sensitive to the weight of them. These are super lightweight and I can see myself wearing them all the time! Verdict: Kept.
Item 5 – 41HAWTHORN Dita Sleeveless Ponte Dress – XL – $68.00
As you could see, I’m wearing this dress under the cardigan and blazer above, but here it is on its own – and I love this dress! The color is great on me, and the cut is really flattering. I also love that it can be dressed up or down. My favorite piece in the box! Verdict: Kept.
With that, my 10th fix is in the books! If you haven’t tried Stitch Fix yet, you seriously need to. So fun!
Do you want in on Stitch Fix? It’s super easy!
- Log in to stitchfix.com and you create your style profile. (Use my referral link pretty please!)
- You pay a $20 styling fee (which goes toward your order), then the Stitch Fix stylist picks out 5 items for you to try on.
- The box arrives at your doorstep. You try them on and decide what to keep, then send back anything you don’t want.
- Checkout online, giving feedback about what you did and didn’t like about your fix. The more specific you are, the better your fixes get.
- If you keep all 5 items, you receive 25% off your order.
- You get to choose your price range, so your stylist has an idea of what you’re willing to spend.
- Have fun!
What do you think of my latest fix?