Hope your December is off to a great start, but today, I’m stepping back a little bit to November. Why? Well, because I had my Stitch Fix boxes set on every 3 weeks for a while, I actually got two Stitch Fix boxes in November. Today I’m sharing number two… but only one photo. Why?
To be honest, I almost didn’t share this one at all. Not that the clothes were bad, but they just didn’t work for me and I hated how I looked in most of the photos. Once you put a photo on the internet… it’s there forever. I don’t know about you guys, but I don’t want bad photos of myself all over the internet! I just don’t feel confident about them, so I’ll be telling you my feedback, but with only the photo I feel confident in. If you’re new to Stitch Fix, details are at the bottom of the post!
Market & Spruce Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee – XL – $44.00 and 41Hawthorn Concord Striped Draped Pocket Cardigan – XL – $58.00
So the tee – I really liked how comfortable it was – but that was about it. I already have a gray tee and I just didn’t like it enough for it to be worth $44. The cardigan though, is awesome. It’s got those hidden pockets I love, and I don’t have a cardigan like this yet. Verdict: Tee Returned, Cardigan Kept.
Kut From the Kloth Siena Cropped Pant – 12P – $58.00
I’m wearing them in the above, so you can see the top of them. These fit well and would probably be good for work, but cropped pants just make me look even shorter. I much prefer pants hit me at the ankle or longerVerdict: Returned.
41Hawthorn Rosa Tab Sleeve V-Neck Blouse – XL – $58.00
Ugh – this one – well, I didn’t like it from the moment I took it out of the box. I didn’t like the way this hung on me. It had a weird pleat in the front along the bustline that made it oddly blousy, and it was tight in weird places. Verdict: Returned.
Gilli Sheri Graphic Print Pencil Skirt – XL Petite – $58.00
I wanted to like this, but I just didn’t. It was really comfortable and the right length – Darla sent me a petite in this so that part worked well. I found the black and white print overwhelming though, and it just didn’t work. Verdict: Returned.
Not my best fix, but I did get a great cardigan out of it and I didn’t have to go shopping – that’s a win for me! Hopefully December’s is better!
Do you want in on Stitch Fix? It’s easy!
- Log in to stitchfix.com and you create your style profile. (Use my referral link please!)
- You pay a $20 styling fee (which goes toward your order), then the Stitch Fix stylist picks out 5 items for you to try on.
- The box arrives at your doorstep. You try them on and decide what to keep, then send back anything you don’t want.
- Checkout online, giving feedback about what you did and didn’t like about your fix. The more specific you are, the better your fixes get.
- If you keep all 5 items, you receive 25% off your order.
- You get to choose your price range, so your stylist has an idea of what you’re willing to spend.
- Have fun!
What do you think of what I kept?