I’m so excited for what I’ve got for you today!
One of my favorite accessories to wear as the weather cools down is scarves, and I’m quickly amassing a lot of them…I’m a little obsessed. My friend Jessica (great name, obviously) over at Jessica Lynn Writes came up with the idea of doing a scarf swap, and we decided to to host it together! You can always use a few more scarves!
So if you want in, here are the rules (and please, please, please, only sign up if you plan on following through. Don’t be that person who flakes):
- Signups open starting today, November 12, and go through November 18. You will receive your partner by November 20.
- Open to all bloggers with a US address (APO/FPO included).
- You must contact your partner within 72 hours (by the 23rd). If you don’t hear from your partner, please contact me or Jessica and we will arrange a new partner for you.
- Get to know your partner and their likes and dislikes. Ask favorite colors, fabrics, patterns, etc. You want to send something they’ll wear and get the same in return!
- Scarves must be new, and purchased or made specifically for your partner. We are not setting a price range, so use your best judgement or set one with your partner.
- All scarves must be mailed by Saturday, December 7th.
- Once you receive your scarf, create a post showing off your newest addition to your scarf collection, and come back here on December 16 to link-up.
p.s. We’d LOVE if you share this on your blog or tweet about it! The more the merrier 🙂
If that sounds good to you, fill out the sign up form here!
I think this is such a fun way to kick off the spirit of the holidays! Have fun shopping!
so excited to have found your blog from Jessica and to participate in the scarf swap! annnnnd, I’m pretty sure you should join one of my bloggy/mama playdates because I’m pretty sure we have to be close to each other! I saw we were both VA Bloggers!
Excited to have you! Where in VA are you?