We had a hectic weekend. We ran all our normal errands (and I was down .6 at Weight Watchers) on Saturday, and Chris’ parents arrived yesterday to visit for just over two weeks. Both of Chris’ brothers and his sister-in-law were over last night, so we literally had a house full of Beers. (And somehow I took zero pictures.) My brain is having a tough time getting started
this morning today, so you get the randomness in my head.
- DST is kicking my butt. Yesterday was okay, but getting up for work this morning (especially because Chris took vacation this week) was no fun.
- I love the Timehop app on my phone, but sometimes it just depresses me. We left for our honeymoon three years ago today. Can we go back?
- Someone at work mentioned a news story to me today and I legitimately had no clue what she was talking about and had to look it up. Am I the only one? Is it a mom thing or just a me-being oblivious thing?
- I twisted my back funny or something yesterday. My lower back and my shoulders both hurt.
- Rufflebutts were on Zulily this morning and it took serious restraint for me to keep from buying them.
- I’m currently trying to get over my second sinus infection of the year (yes, I know it’s only March). I went to Patient First on Friday night since they’re open until 10. The doctor took one look in my nose and practically threw the antibiotics at me. It’s nice to finally be able to breathe through my nose again. Also, I think this is my fifth sinus infection since Abbie was born. What is it about kids that completely mess up your bodies?
- I had to get a filling today and it was no fun. Also, my face will be numb the rest of the workday. Ugh.
- On the upside, I was actually about 10 minutes early to said dentist appointment (which never happens) and instead of sitting on my butt in the waiting room, I walked around outside for about 10 minutes. Pretty proud of that one.
- Also, I’ve been eating entirely too many Peeps. I can’t help it – they’re so delicious (If you like them too, eat them stale – they’re better that way, trust me).
How’s your Monday?