Feeding my family a wholesome dinner every night is no small task. We have a regular rotation of meals we pick from, but this is one of my favorites – Pesto Chicken Pizza!
This recipe is really simple and only 5 ingredients, unless you choose to dress it up some more. I usually opt to make my own pizza dough since it’s really easy and inexpensive (I use Ree Drummond’s recipe), but store bought dough would work too!
[bctt tweet=”This Pesto Chicken Pizza recipe is easy, delicious, and great for the whole family! #recipe #pizza”]
- 1 batch pizza dough
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella (I like to buy the block and shred it myself - it melts better!)
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce (you can make your own, but I like Costco's)
- 3-4 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 5-6 grape tomatoes, cut into quarters
- Prehead oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness. I prefer it thinner, but it's up to you!
- Top with pesto, spreading around.
- Top pesto with chicken, mozzarella, and tomatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-15 minutes. This will all depend on your oven and how thin you've rolled the crust.
- Let cool and enjoy!