My mind is still in a bit of a fog today…Abbie’s been fussing in her sleep lately and it’s woken me up quite a bit. (5 times last night…thankfully all she needed each time was her pacifier, but it’s still rough!)
On that note, here’s just a few randoms on my mind today:
- We are so in trouble with Abbie’s temper. True to her nickname of “grabby Abbie,” she wants everything and begins to throw a fit when she can’t have it. I struggle between yelling at her and laughing at her. Oops.
- Chris’ birthday is next Monday, and I still have to pick up some gifts for him. Abbie hasn’t told me what she wants to get him yet. Get on that, little one. Mama needs some ideas.
- I’m loving my FitBit so far – I love seeing my progress throughout the day and knowing where I stand in relation to my friends. Want to compete with me? Add me as a friend here.
- We got the rest of our photos from our family session last week and I love them. It’s so important to me to have these, since my family didn’t do a lot of formal photos growing up.
- Abbie has 6 teeth now. They’re seriously coming in all at once.
- Since I was so tired, I didn’t pack a gym bag this morning…looks like lunchtime workouts will start tomorrow. Maybe.
- We watched the Golden Globes last night. So many things. One – Kate Beckinsale is flawless. Seriously. Two – I usually don’t like pixie cuts, but I love it on Jennifer Lawrence. Three – Tina Fey and Amy Poehler need to host indefinitely.
- I’m getting excited for the Olympics to start. The winter games have always been my favorite.
- Abbie’s hair is finally getting long…now I have to figure out how to keep it out of her face. I know she’s going to fight me doing anything with it.
- Abbie’s completely on whole milk now, but sometimes I really miss breastfeeding. Then again, she’s so active nowadays I’m glad I didn’t have to deal with her kicking or her biting me!
- I really wish I was able to paint my nails more often. I have so many pretty polishes, but I just don’t have the time to do my nails anymore!
- It’s my father-in-law’s birthday today. Happy Birthday, Richard!
- Chris and I had a little bit of a cranky morning today, but he already sent me a few sweet texts and an email to apologize. I love the guy.
Try packing your gym bag at night. Mac does that because he doesn’t want to deal with it every morning.
Oh man, Kenley was fussy in her sleep last night too. I think she’s getting yet ANOTHER tooth also. She’s got 7 but I can see some white coming through. Poor things! I want a FitBit so bad! I’m hoping to buy one in the next month or two, then we be buddies!
Oh good luck with keeping the hair out of her face and getting her to let you do anything… Things I know about little girl hair: it’s easiest to do it when it’s wet, get some hair ties she can’t pull out (I wrote about some on my blog friday) and find some way to connect it to something fun. For us the fun was we are lightly PT and the girl in her book hair her up. Callie would put to her and say “up” so I would say yes “her hair is up. Big girls wear their hair up and big girls use the potty.” We are on just over a week of her letting me put her hair half up. 🙂
That picture of you guys is ADORABLE!!! 🙂 Seriosuly. Love it!
Abbie is getting all her teeth at once. We’re now at 6 – on her first birthday we had just hit 3! Teething is rough.