My mind is still in a bit of a fog today…Abbie’s been fussing in her sleep lately and it’s woken me up quite a bit. (5 times last night…thankfully all she needed each time was her pacifier, but it’s still rough!)
On that note, here’s just a few randoms on my mind today:
- We are so in trouble with Abbie’s temper. True to her nickname of “grabby Abbie,” she wants everything and begins to throw a fit when she can’t have it. I struggle between yelling at her and laughing at her. Oops.
- Chris’ birthday is next Monday, and I still have to pick up some gifts for him. Abbie hasn’t told me what she wants to get him yet. Get on that, little one. Mama needs some ideas.
- I’m loving my FitBit so far – I love seeing my progress throughout the day and knowing where I stand in relation to my friends. Want to compete with me? Add me as a friend here.
- We got the rest of our photos from our family session last week and I love them. It’s so important to me to have these, since my family didn’t do a lot of formal photos growing up.
- Abbie has 6 teeth now. They’re seriously coming in all at once.
- Since I was so tired, I didn’t pack a gym bag this morning…looks like lunchtime workouts will start tomorrow. Maybe.
- We watched the Golden Globes last night. So many things. One – Kate Beckinsale is flawless. Seriously. Two – I usually don’t like pixie cuts, but I love it on Jennifer Lawrence. Three – Tina Fey and Amy Poehler need to host indefinitely.
- I’m getting excited for the Olympics to start. The winter games have always been my favorite.
- Abbie’s hair is finally getting long…now I have to figure out how to keep it out of her face. I know she’s going to fight me doing anything with it.
- Abbie’s completely on whole milk now, but sometimes I really miss breastfeeding. Then again, she’s so active nowadays I’m glad I didn’t have to deal with her kicking or her biting me!
- I really wish I was able to paint my nails more often. I have so many pretty polishes, but I just don’t have the time to do my nails anymore!
- It’s my father-in-law’s birthday today. Happy Birthday, Richard!
- Chris and I had a little bit of a cranky morning today, but he already sent me a few sweet texts and an email to apologize. I love the guy.