Happy Monday! I hope you all had an amazing fall weekend! I love everything about this time of year, so every weekend brings something fun… but that’s not what you’re here for today, right? It’s time to show you my September 2015 Stitch Fix! You guys all know my love for this service, so instead of me professing it for ages like usual, I’ll just get to my fix!
Market & Spruce Colibri Plaid Printed Tab-Sleeve Shirt – XL – $48.00
I did really like this pattern and the style of the shirt, but it was just too snug around my chest. If it was cut just a smidge bigger I would’ve kept it! Verdict: Returned.
Kut from the Kloth Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jean – Suze 12 – $78.00
I really liked these jeans and the way they fit, but there’s just something about the distressed look I don’t like. I know it’s in fashion right now… but it’s just not me. Verdict: Returned.
Urban Expressions – Elisha Zipper Accent Structured Satchel – $58.00
I don’t think I can even explain how much I love this. Amazing color, I love that it’s structured, and I love the polka dot lining and cross body strap. Perfect! Verdict: Kept!
Pixley Eve Floral Skirt – XL – $64.00
This skirt is really comfortable… but that’s honestly the only nice thing I can say about it. I really hated the print – I felt it was too big, and I felt that the light background just made me look bigger on the bottom than I am. I know it’s in fashion, but I am not a fan of the midi length on me at all – I think it makes me look stumpy, to be honest. I also had a really hard time finding something in my closet that even matched enough for this picture. So no, just no. Verdict: Returned.
Pixley Martina Slub Knit Open Cardigan – XL – $48.00
This cardigan is everything I look for in a cardigan – comfy, I love the pockets, and black goes with almost anything. Love! Verdict: Kept!
So this month’s fix turns out to be 2 out of 5, and I’m super happy with that!
Do you want in on Stitch Fix? It’s easy!
- Log in to stitchfix.com and you create your style profile. (Use my referral link please!)
- You pay a $20 styling fee (which goes toward your order), then the Stitch Fix stylist picks out 5 items for you to try on.
- The box arrives at your doorstep. You try them on and decide what to keep, then send back anything you don’t want.
- Checkout online, giving feedback about what you did and didn’t like about your fix. The more specific you are, the better your fixes get.
- If you keep all 5 items, you receive 25% off your order.
- You get to choose your price range, so your stylist has an idea of what you’re willing to spend.
- Have fun!
What do you think of what I kept?