My second Stitch Fix arrived yesterday, so I thought I’d share it for oh hey Friday…you know, because it IS five things (so convenient)! Want to see what I got?
Tucker Mixed Print Split-Back Tank
I liked the idea of this, but it just didn’t work. I thought the print was overpowering, and the way the shirt was cut it accentuated my bust in a bad way. It was also cut too far in and showed my bra straps, which I don’t like. Verdict: Sent Back.
Tori Colorblock Graphic Print Tank
Another one I liked the idea of, but it was just too small. I could squeeze it on, but there was zero give to the material. Verdict: Sent Back.
Apollo Sleeveless Sheath Dress in Pink
I LOVED this dress but it just didn’t fit! Too small, but exactly my style. Isn’t the detail at the top gorgeous? Verdict: Sent Back.
Wrenn V-Neck Jersey Top in Coral
The fit on this was ok, but I felt like it showed every bump and trouble spot on my midsection. (I’m wearing it with the skirt below, so you can see what I mean.) It did fit well up around my bustline, but the neckline was a bit weird on me. Verdict: Sent Back.
June Polka Dot Skirt in Navy
I loved this skirt immediately. It’s a bit snug, but I can see myself using it for a long time to come. Since I’m hoping to continue losing weight, I’m ok with it being snug. I love the polka dots! Verdict: Kept!
Want in on Stitch Fix? It’s easy!
- Log in to stitchfix.com and you create your style profile. (Use my referral link so I can show you more of my fixes!)
- You pay a $20 styling fee (which goes toward your order), then the Stitch Fix stylists picks out 5 items for you to try on.
- The box arrives at your doorstep. You try them on and decide what to keep, then send back anything you don’t want.
- Checkout online, giving feedback about what you did and didn’t like about your fix.
- If you keep all 5 items, you receive 25% off your order.
- You get to choose your price range, so your stylist has an idea of what you’re willing to spend.
I loved my first fix, but this one wasn’t quite as good. I still really enjoy the service and everything is really great quality. My stylist got my style just right! I’m going to continue to ask for tops in the future, but I adjusted my profile some in hopes the fit is better next time!
Have you tried Stitch Fix? Did you agree with what I kept?