So, I had two different posts planned for today, but they both fell through. Why? Well, because of the US Postal Service. 1 – My Christmas in July gift from Courtney got lost somewhere in Roanoke (but you can see what I sent Sara and Kiernan here!). 2 – My Stitch Fix was supposed to arrive yesterday but is instead arriving today. Seriously, USPS, get your stuff together. On the plus side, that means I get to extend out the Christmas in July celebration until Courtney gets a chance to replace my box, and I get to show you my Stitch Fix box tomorrow for “Oh, Hey Friday.” It is 5 things in the box, after all.
Anyway, here’s what’s on my mind today:
- I finally got to second place on my fitbit list (darn you Winter, I can NEVER beat you!), and one of the girls at work keeps beating me by just a little to edge me out. Cue competition mode.
- I don’t want to go to the gym on my lunch today because I forgot my Kindle… I hid it from Abbie this morning and forgot it on the way out. #toddlermomproblems
- I generally try to avoid processed lunches, but I love this Chicken Ranch Flatbread from Lean Cuisine I’m eating for lunch. Delish and surprisingly filling.
- We start looking at houses on Saturday. #excited #nervous #dontwannapack #ihatemoving
- I’ve now started following lots of home and DIY blogs. I’m pretty excited to finally be able to decorate a home.
- Also, I’m kind of obsessed with Brit & Co lately. Such great articles, stuff, and ideas!
- Have you seen Blake Lively’s new website? Interested to see where it goes!
- I bought new bras yesterday and my band size went down! Unfortunately, my cup size went up. #wellendowedproblems
- I am already counting down to fall. Football season, sweaters, cooler weather… I’m ready for you. #bestseason
- I’ve added way too many hashtags to this post. Must be that kind of day.
- These two make my heart happy.
Happy Thursday everyone!