Pardon me if I’m a little scatterbrained today.
- My best friend Nichole was induced last night for preeclampsia at just shy of 37 weeks, and her little girl was born this morning! I’m itching to go meet her. She sent me a picture, but I want to let her share her with the world before I do. Yay for more babies to snuggle! I know she’s going to be a great mom, and I’m just so glad she and her baby girl are ok. Preeclampsia is a scary thing and nothing to mess around with. I know that from experience…and it’s strange how Nichole and I both developed it, despite the fact that we’re drastically different body types. Just goes to show that anything can happen in pregnancy.
- Now that summer is pretty much here, I’m really wanting some skirts to wear to work rather than my normal uniform of dress pants…now’s the time to play around a little bit, right? Plus, I can wear them at home too, and transition them into fall when that arrives…so, long story short, I think I need some skirts. Maybe this fun pineapple tank too, and the polka dots. Too many cute things…of course from Old Navy. So many of my clothes come from there.
- I’m featured over at Karli’s blog today, answering some fun questions she posed and giving away a large ad space. Make sure you pop over!
- Abbie is definitely in the terrible twos…they don’t lie about it starting in the second year of life rather than at 2. Full on meltdown last night. Toddlerhood is no joke. Thankfully, she woke up in a good mood today.
- I found out just a few minutes ago that Maya Angelou passed away. The literary world has lost a great voice.
That’s all I’ve got for you today…hope you’re having a great week! I’m so glad it’s Wednesday already!