It’s Thursday – finally! This week seems to be going by so slow! Here’s what I’m thinking about today…
- I’m getting really bad at responding to emails…I read them all, but don’t always respond. Ooops.
- I love that I have a working espresso machine again. I’m a much happier mommy in the mornings. Starbucks is just too darn expensive to justify every day…so this is much better!
- My baby is going to be six months old tomorrow. How has it been six months?
- I’m starting to get excited about this girl’s bridal shower next month – my plans are coming together!
- Speaking of parties, have you seen the adorable first birthday party ideas floating around? I started pinning ideas yesterday and couldn’t stop…I even made a boy birthday board!
- My iPhone battery is dying superfast lately. What is THAT about? Not cool, iPhone.
- I put about 12 books on hold at the library, thinking it would be awhile…and of course 5 of them are already ready for pickup. Guess I’ll be doing a LOT of reading!
- I turn 30 in October. Any ideas for a big birthday shindig?
- I get to see my parents and sisters this weekend, and I’m excited. It’s only been a month but I love seeing them.
- I need to stop looking at zulily emails. I want to buy EVERYTHING.
YUMM!! I love every and all things Starbucks!! I cannot believe how quickly babies grow; it’s insane. 🙂
I hear you on the Zulily email. I try to quickly scan and only open if a great name brand catches my eye. So tempting!